Time & Location
05 Jan 2024, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location in the inner north
About the event
It’s nearly the end of the year and you know what that means!
It's time to celebrate and wind down, spend time with community and chosen family - come meet us for fun, friends and snacks at The Shed's famous end of year picnic.
For the specific location please RSVP to the event at least 48 hours beforehand and we'll chat with you over email.
We'll kick off at 11:30am with some light mingling and icebreakers, then you can take your pick of card games, juggling, kick-to-kick, chatting and socialising. We’ll wrap up around 2:30 ish.
- This is an alcohol-free event.
- the location is a park with gender-neutral single stall public toilets.
- With accessibility in mind, we will be set up near a sealed path
- Supportive plus-ones are more than welcome! Bring a partner, friend or chosen family to enjoy the day with us too.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome!
- We will have snacks, chips, dips and other tasty goodies, and please feel free to bring something to share too.
- We’ll have picnic blankets but you can also bring a blanket and/or chair if you’d like to.
If you have COVID, or could possibly be unwell in any way, please stay home! We encourage mask-wearing to help protect our community with disabilities and those who are immune compromised.
We'd love to see you there!