top of page

Updating your legal gender

Updating your gender marker on your documents can be an important part of your gender journey. As a community, we've gathered information here to help you work out what you might need. 

This page is general guidance from others who have been through the process, not legal advice. Only you can decide what’s right for your circumstances, and if you need more help we encourage you to do your own research and seek advice. We will do our best to keep this page up to date - if you find something that's out of date please contact us and let us know!  

group image for website banner - more room 2500pixels.png
trans paint strokes 2 - 3000 pixels 72dpi.png
nonbinary paint strokes - 1920pixels 72dpi.png
bottom of page