Time & Location
03 Nov 2023, 12:00 pm – 07 Nov 2023, 2:00 pm
Location shared closer to date
About the event
Who can come to camp?
The Shed Camp is a peer support event for trans masculine people, including AFAB people who are non-binary and those who are questioning or exploring their gender. In order to keep everyone safe, we will "screen" participants as best as we can to make sure they are known to someone in The Shed community before attending.
Details of the site accessibility will be updated when we have booked the site for camp.
What do I need to bring?
This camp is fully self-sufficient - you will need to bring all your own gear including tent, sleeping equipment, cooking equipment, food and water. We will have a preparation event before camp so if you need to borrow any gear, you can talk to other campers and organise anything you need.
What will I eat?
You will need to bring your own food for all meals. This camp is a 'wild camp' so you need to bring your own cooking, cleaning and food storage equipment.
There will be a campfire in the evening after dinner, but everything else is quite unstructured. Attendees can request or offer to run a specific activity.
- Respect the land we are staying on and the people at the camp
- 18+ Event
- Alcohol is allowed in moderation
- The Camp rules prohibit noise after 11pm
- Smoking and/or vaping are permitted outside of buildings and away from people who are not smoking/vaping
- Dogs are allowed at Camp, if they are well behaved or kept on a leash
- The rules for Shed events also apply, so please review our code of conduct.